1. Is there a charge for adults?
2 adutls per 1 child enter for free. Each additional adult is $4
2. Can I drop off my children to play at Let’s Play?
All children must be supervised by an adult or person 18 years of age or older. Parents and caregivers must stay on the premises. You are responsible for your child/children at all times. No drop-offs. We do not provide day care service.
3. Are adults allowed to play?
4. How long can my child play?
Admission is good for the entire day.
5. Are socks required?
Sock are required.
Purchase of the socks if you don't have you own ($2.27 per pair)
6. Can I bring outside food?
We do not allow any outside food or drink in our play area.
7. Can I enter the play area without signing a waiver?
You must sign a waiver before entering our play area.
8. How often do you sanitize your play equipment?
We follow thorough check lists and cleaning and sanitizing regimes all through the day every single day.
9. Is there free Wi-Fi available?
YES, we offer free Wi-Fi service to our guests.
1. Can I book a party on your website?
No, we do no offer a party booking on our website. You would have to come in person to fill out the application.
2. Do you only cater for Birthday parties?
We cater not only for Birthday parties, but for all your celebrations. We have various packages and we also offer private parties before and after our normal business hours.
3. Do you require a deposit to reserve a party?
$100 non refundible deposit is required to make a reservation; we accept all major credit cards or cash.
4. What is your refund policy?
All deposits are non refudable.
5. Can I bring my own food?
Other than cakes, we charge additional $30 for outside food(plates and cups will not be provided if bringing own food) We do not allow any hot pots, microwave. Any hot food must be served on stand racks. WE DO NOT HEAT UP ANY TYPE OF FOOD.
6. Can I invite extra children than your package allows?
Absolutely, you will pay $20 per extra child. Depending on the number of children attending and the initial package chosen, we will automatically upgrade your party if we think it will be financially beneficial to you.
7. What if fewer children come, can I downgrade my party package?
Package downgrades are not permitted on the day of the party, however you may certainly upgrade. We recommend booking at the bottom range of your expected guest count.
8. What should I bring on the day of my party?
Kids Yard gives you the comfort organizing your birthday party so All you need to bring is a Birthday cake, the rest will be taken care of by Kids Yard
6615 W.Irving Park RD
773 290 2550
Sunday - Thursday 10AM - 7PM
Friday - Saturday 10AM - 8PM
Weekend Prices Starts Friday 3PM